Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hrmm...If I were President Bush

"Democrats prepare to move forward with investigations of the Bush administration... Developing..." Drudge Report 18:49 11/12/08

I think, just about now, if I were Bush....I'd be gathering a list of everyone that the Democrats might conceivably be thinking of investigating (and a few they weren't), then issue each of them general pardons for charged and uncharged past mis-steps...and at the same time issue identical pardons to Bill and Hillary Clinton, and to the DNC (as per the suggestion of a fellow blogger), promptly resign, and let Dick Cheney pardon *ME*.

And in giving the announcement speach, I'd open with "In the fine tradition of Bill Clinton, and what I fully expect to be the vastly expanded upon tradition of Barack Obama..."

Followed shortly by running like hell for Texas...

No comments: