Saturday, January 6, 2007

Analysis...

Took this test and scored a 29...test isn't, to my taste, particularly representative of the broad political spectrum given the number of questions designed such that both options were vile. While not as comprehensive, the test here seems to better cover the political spectrum beyond the two-party dichotomy. Claims I'm a libertarian - surprise, surprise. :)

There is a nasty cold floating around the West Coast...starts in the chest, then sets up housekeeping in the head. Ick. Made a batch of the Garlic Chicken Soup of Doom tonight, and dosing up on ginger tea and ginger cookies as well (ginger being both yummy and anti-inflammatory). I'll take my silver linings where I can find them. ;) Vitamin C is again my close personal buddy.

Beyond that, not awfully much gossip today. Seems the Israeli's are setting up some really exciting contingency plans for the Friendly Folks in Iran, and in Washington (the Seattle one) the Mayor has declared a campaign against bad nasty guns while dancing in the blood of a murdered teen some 30 mi to the S.

Another day, another adventure...

No comments: