Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MWHAHAHAHAHAH




Oh, I really, really, really shouldn't.

But.

I can't help myself.


MWHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAH!

As I sit here, the odds of Hillary staying in the Dem Race right through the bitter end, savaging B. Hussein Obama right till the final moment in ever more vicious and vitriolic attacks, become better and better by the moment. The vision of two rabid cats locked in mortal combat, held together by their forepaws, their hind paws buzz saws of gory death as they rip each others guts out comes to mind in a gleefully twisted fashion.

I am mightily pleased, as nothing political would make me happier than the implosion of the Democratic Party amidst vast enveloping splashes of semi-liquid chicken manure, rancid pork, and super-glue adhering to the leadership of that vast experiment in patronizing elitism and professional victimhood. Even better, from my point of view, would be what I anticipate as the splintering of that vast collection of mutually opposed factions held together only by their distaste for the democrats, the GOP.

I can't help it. The dark glee is bubbling back to the surface.

MWHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA.....

A pox upon BOTH the DEM and the GOP, and this looks rather like the best chance for that to occur simultaneously that I can recall seeing.

You'll have to forgive me, but I must go bake cookies in celebration of this tentatively joyous moment.

No comments: