Sunday, March 16, 2008

Making Fun of...

One of the cruelest things one can do to tyrants and others who take things much to seriously is to make fun of them. At length. With special effort to show what small and petty (in, perhaps, addition to barbaric and homicidal) souls they really are...

With that, I give you the Great Leader and the Great Nation of China....


Courtesy of Michelle Malkin, the BBC, and Citroen.







Courtesy of Youtube





Courtesy of humphrey-clarke.livejournal.com


Courtesy of BrianGosling and Chaff

Just what I could stir up on short notice...I'm sure there's more out there, and that Michelle Malkin's "Best Making fun of Mao" contest will generate yet more material. Since I'm not in a position to summon oddly accurate meteorite strikes, air drops of liberator pistols over occupied Tibet, or command the spontaneous combustion of various ninnies and tyrants (and it's likely a good thing that I'm not) - I'm afraid promoting parody (and suggesting rather strongly the boycott of the Beijing Oppression Olympics, where even free speech by foreign athletes is banned) is the best I can do....

No comments: