Sunday, June 17, 2007

Evil Pleasures

A plane's cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant who was just as obviously enjoying himself. He came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays, that would be fab."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a woman hadn't moved a muscle.

"Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big, noisey brute engines. I asked you to raise your tray-z-poo so that El Capitan can put us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."

To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Put the tray up, bitch!"

So many customer relations issues in the world could be solved by just putting a hung-over drag-queen in charge and authorizing them lethal force.

No comments: