Friday, July 6, 2007

Random Ramblings

Goodness my...I'm on the road again after sometime in the rainy city...if anyone knows some good restaurants in Memphis (7/15-19) at a good price or in Atlanta (much the same criteria - price+quality) around 8/5-8/9 I'll be doing a mis-scheduled meander through the South for work.

Anyone wanna buy a really cool Point-Of-Sale system?

In any instance, I'm usually up for coffee (iced, I suspect) and have been missing the Awful Waffle since I was last back in Atlanta in 2000...and the evil joy of watching the Baptist tour bus pull up at the Krispy Kreme directly across from the Atlanta Eagle (Atlanta's big leather bar) and sitting back, sipping my coffee, and watching the church ladies and leather daddies interact.

Probably was good for both of'm, definitely shattered some stereotypes on both sides

In the meantime, I've been keeping busy with a b'day, a family member hospitalized with the wonders of cellulitis, home improvement/cleaning, errands, and adapting to that "first real job for a real company in much too long." It's a bit of a change, not working till 3am and sleeping till noon, or alternatively holding down a glorified baby-sitting gig on a deeply irregular schedule. Kind of nice, really...

Thus, my apologies for the rant shortage. And thank you to various folks for the kind comments passed along!

No comments: