Monday, July 9, 2007

Ow. ow. ow.

Back in December, when I first started this blog, I had just moved north from Dusty Flats to the Big Damp Spot after major adventure and moved in with family while I recovered from the excitement. Since then, I've gotten a job up here, and am slowly putting my life back together...

Now, staying with family is a humbling experience balanced only by the notion of being of some service in a bad situation. Tonight was "of service"...but in the haste of the moment, I forgot that 180lbs substantially exceeds the 10 lbs I'm *supposed* to lift with the arm I spent some small amount of time establishing as the dominant limb.

Ow. Ow.

Silly me.

Think I'll stay up for a little bit and see if anything goes weird before bedtime, and then by morning with luck the results of my well-meaning foolishness will have receded. Must remember in the future "use the left arm, silly person!"

No comments: