1) Job hunt likely impending.
2) Exploring education (where and how well does it transfer are critical concerns).
3) Got the new battery in the truck. Have high-beams now, no low-beams. Checking fuses tomorrow.
4) Mom's car is croaked. May stay that way, may not, but it's time to move her to something more traditional.
5) Teaching Mom to drive a stick shift after a 50yr vacation.
6) Am hoping the "decade of excessive entertainment" is winding down.
That is all for now. Texas looks ever more charming. Bill Gates Sr is pushing for an Income Tax in WA. 800 million in new sales taxes and tariffs. And a projected 2011 deficit (again) for the state and its' subordinate counties and municipalities - and an inability to comprehend that cuts, deep painful cuts, are necessary.